Take a look at the following information on our Georgia mountain bed and breakfast and make reservations for your North Georgia travel lodging with a relaxed country inn atmosphere.
Office hours: 10AM - 8PM
Check-in: 3PM-7PM We can accommodate later arrivals, but they MUST be arranged in advance.
- We cannot accommodate pets, but can arrange nearby boarding
- Children welcome over the age of 12
- NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE THE INN OR ON THE PORCHES *
- Safety restrictions prevent the use of any open flames, including lighted candles.
- No rose petals in rooms.
- No oils or lotions allowed in whirlpool tubs**
- Rates are per night, per room, 1-2 guests; $20 charge per night for each additional guest in room
- A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends, some exceptions may apply
- We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
* If smoking occurs inside the room we will charge your credit card the cost of restoring the room to its original smoke-free state.
** A $50 charge will be incurred for fee to clean oil/lotion from whirlpool tubs.
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us 14 (fourteen) days** prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 14 (fourteen) days** notice, shorten your stay, or request a date change, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made.
**A 30-day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.